Saturday 25 January 2014



Forever (Angels Among Us #3) releases on 23 January, 2014 and it's the final episode in this trilogy of novellas. It might not be 'the end' though, as deep down I feel that Ceri still has something left to say.

Ceri has a gift, she talks to people who have passed on - but her gift is even greater than that. She has changed the course of events for many people whose paths she has crossed. In real life I believe that happens - people might not always know they are instrumental in doing some small thing that triggers a chain of events, although I'm sure there are people who are also very aware of that fact!



I wrote this series, published by Harper Impulse, because of the numerous personal experiences I have had since I was very young. I have had feedback from many very kind people who have read parts 1 and 2 (Falling and Forbidden) and wanted to tell me that it rang true with their own beliefs about what might lie beyond this life. As with any fictional story there were areas that I had to explain where my personal experiences could only take me so far. Of course my views are my own, but based very much upon what I've seen and felt, either personally or via consultations with various mediums over the years. As for the gaps, well I did extensive research, but sometimes I found myself dismissing some of the things I read because it just didn't fit with what I now personally believe to be true.

However, whether or not you are a believer in the existence of life after death doesn't really matter, because this trilogy is essentially a love story. What I do believe is that the vast majority of people who haven't yet found true love spend their lives seeking it. If, when reading any of my stories it makes you wonder 'what if?' and maybe that starts you off on your own path of asking questions, or reading up on life after death ... well, that I consider to be a bonus! I write those words with confidence, as I can truly say that the vast majority of experiences I've been lucky enough to have, have been wonderfully uplifting. If you already believe but your views are different, that's fine too. We are all unique and maybe our interaction with the wider universe isn't meant to be the same for everyone. My soul mate is now a believer too and that was the 'miracle' that allowed me to acknowledge my own beliefs. We have since shared quite a few experiences and that for both of us was a life-changing thing - not least because it brought us even closer together!

One thing I know for sure - finding your soul mate is a gift and a blessing when your one fear is being all alone ...

Angels Among Us
 

How I wish that were true
Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

2 comments:

  1. So thrilled to see Ceri on JJ's book portal - it was such a fun series to write and my first experiment with novella-length titles. I like the idea that the reader can sit down, knowing that they can read each 'episode' in one go. I love getting feedback from readers - so I do hope people drop in and let me know what they think. L xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely to have you here Linn!

      It's safe to say that your experiment was successful :)

      Wishing you success with all your writing projects.

      Shaz
      x

      Delete

At JJ's Book Portal we love to hear what you think about the showcased books.